Wednesday 20 May 2015

" What You See is What You Get "

Well hello again and welcome.
This post is a little different as it is my take on my very first challenge that I have ever designed.
D-lish Scrap's Facebook site is called
  The Scrap Suite have 4 different monthly Cybercrop challenges which are created by the Design Team.
This month was my turn to create a Cybercrop challenge and I came up with this one.  


As the challenge was for a selfie I used this photo which was professionally
 done a few years ago now. I love mahogany, gold and and beige together.
This layout has a real organic feel to it which is me.



This is my challenge
Not to bad for a first effort.
I punched along the top and the bottom edges. Love the burlap flowers.
Added the over sized butterfly for a great effect.


Gold embossing on the title. Layers behind the photo.
Tilted the frame for something a little different.
D-lish paper flowers are a new fav of mine.

Lots and lots of gorgeous goodies on this layout.
All my bits and bobs are available from  D-lish Scraps

I found this old lamp post and covered it in some
 beautiful patterned paper and cut it out
but left the base in a nice gold colour.
 
Some of the items I used;
Prima- Time Traveller papers " The Traveller" (both sides)
scraps of paper
Kaisercraft cutouts
Flowers;
Prima
Kaisercraft
D-lish
Martha Stewart punch
D-lish products;
Doilies
flowers
Scrap FX chipboard
Little Birdie butterflies
Flairs

thanks for stopping by
have a great  day

Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment