Monday 4 May 2015

" My Girls "

Hello everyone,
today's layout is for CSI (Color, Stories and Inspiration ) 
This is my layout as part of the Design Team for the Special Collaboration case file... CC5.
 This is a special page as the photo is my Mum, my daughter and my granddaughter all together. Its just so cute the way my granddaughter looks back to the camera. I always think that it looks like she is saying " Just taking these 2 for a walk"

I have added lots and lots of strips of paper to the background, Gesso and then added Gelatos for the colour. I added the daisies with a WOW stencil and gelatos.
I think this is such a pretty layout which is perfect for the case file
.

This is Case File CC5, how pretty and magical does it look.

These is the challenge site that CSI is in collaboration with for this Case File

The Case File elements:
The Scheme:(colours) Periwinkle purple, bright pink, white, pale periwinkle purple and olive green. All accounted for.
The Evidence: I used scallops, flowers, hearts, paint, decorative borders and punches.
The Testimony: I used a heart to surround some of the journalling but the rest of it is on a layer to the right of the photo and it says.. Emelia taking Mum and Great Grandmother for a walk. I think they should both be worried. 

I used heaps of Texture paste on the flourish chippy pieces to give them texture and then painted them. The title was left clean and painted.



Lots of lovely layers and doilies for a real girly feel. Inked around the strips once the background was dry. The little pink hearts are from one of the cheap shops


I used some flowers from a paper in my used stash to cut out the flowers to add to the layers.
You can see some gauze in the layers too.

Punched edges with hints of lace. I love these flowers.

Pretty green leaves that I die cut and folded slightly to give a real feel.

I do love to add these hearts when I can.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day 

Carol xo

No comments:

Post a Comment