Sunday 31 May 2015

" Life is Always Better with Family "


Hi everyone and welcome. 
Today I want to share my Design Team layout I did recently for D-lish Scraps.
This one is very different for me as anyone that knows my style of scrapping will tell you. 
This one has NO FLOWERS!!!!
Yes that's right not a flowers in sight.
I did this on a recent scrapbooking retreat and wanted to see if I could actual do a layout without a flower on it. I think it turned out really cool. It suits the photo of the  kids, bright, colourful and fun. Tilted the paper and punched random edges. I roughly drew arrows around the edge.
I stenciled random dots down the page and then painted lots
 of different colours over the stencilling..

I have used heaps of D-lish goodies on this page, from flairs to enamel dots, wire, wooden arrows.

Lots of layers of different bits.
There is Washi Tape, punchella, arrows, papers, wire and the wow word.

All the wooden arrows I painted in different bright colours.
Really like the arrow paper for the background.

This little cluster is just jammed pack full of
D-lish  goodies.

I used stickers to create the title and they
 were from a few  left over collections that I had left over in my stash.
Its a great way to use u all those left overs.

Some of the products that I have used.
D-lish Goodies 
arrows
wire
enamel dots
wow word
stars
bottle tops
flairs
film strip washi tape

Simple Stories papers
Gesso
Impasto
Jo Sonja paints
Gelatos

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment