Tuesday 5 May 2015

" Little Lady "



Hello everyone,
I'm so excited to be able to finally share my first layout as a design team member with

I love to do monochromatic layouts but never seem to have enough time to play.  I am over the moon that I'm was accepted onto the team.
But now that Im a team member I will be doing them on a regular basis.
The April colour is "Raspberry Wine"
I just love it, its so girly and that what I love to do , girly layouts.
This is a photo of my youngest granddaughter "Eliza". We were playing hide and seek in my backyard when I captured this very cheeky smile as her little face peeked out from behind a candle holder. The flowers surrounding her face makes it look like she is peeking out from behind the flowers, love it !!

The background has lots of strips of papers and texture paste.
I used a couple of different stencils on the background.
Once dry I drizzled inks down the page until
I got the effect I was after.
I love to punch the edges and add bits of lace.

This is such a girly colour, love it!!
Why don't you come play along??





Doilies and flowers just gorgeous.
All the chippy pieces have been painted with white paint
and on the ends of the flourish chippy pieces I added some glitter.

It took me heaps of trials to get this fairy to the right colour
but I think she just adds that something special to the layout.

Theres the hints of glitter on the flourish chippies.

So many different beautiful flowers

Bits of lace, plasterers tape and stamping

Even tucked some gauze into the flower clusters
I love to add and add bits and bobs to my layouts.

Clear cabochons and butterflies finished off the layout.

Some of the items I used;
Cardstock
Prima flowers
Enthaily Flowers
D-lish flowers
pearls
Lindy Stamp Gang Inks
Glitter
2Crafty Chipboard
Lace
Plasterers tape
Kaszazz stamps
Kaisercraft stamps
Distress inks

Thanks for stopping by 
please leave you appreciation in the form of a comment.
have a great day 
Carol xo

No comments:

Post a Comment