Sunday 26 October 2014

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!




Hi everyone,
 I can finally announce to the world that I am now officially on the Design Team  at Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI )

As you know I have submitted a lot of my layouts to this challenges site. I find the idea of doing not only the color aspect (The Scheme ) but also having to find certain items (The Evidence) and then the hardest part for me the journalling (Testimony ) really has pushed my scrapbooking. The colours have made me use more on my layouts, I have never had a problems putting "the bits" on but the journalling was another story. It has made me document the story so now I find it quite easy to do.

Having had the honor of being a guest designer in August was an amazing experience and with a tad of pushing from my hubby I decided to apply. 
My term starts in November and I can't wait to share my layouts with you as  a Design Team member.

I look forward to seeing some of you come and play on this amazing site and if you are like me in the beginning and not sure if you could, look where it got me by just having a go at something new.
It doesnt matter if you're a beginner or a seasoned scrapper or somewhere in between, everyone is welcome with open arms

This is the newest case file at CSI so come and play ,
you have nothing to lose but so much to gain

thanks for taking the time
to stop by
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment