Saturday 4 October 2014

" Moments Together "

CASE FILE 141 AT CSI (Color, Stories and Inspiration)

Hi this is my take on the case file.
This is my second eldest Jake and his beautiful girlfriend Laura at a recent wedding. Laura was in the wedding party and looks absolutely stunning in this dress. The colors in this case file were perfect for this picture. I have been wanting to do something with these photos for awhile and this has given me the perfect opportunity.



                                             This is case file 141 that I derived my inspiration from



A few closeups and the case file requirements





The Scheme: all five colors used, Chartreuse, Dark purple, White, Avocado green and Black.
The Evidence: I have used cogs, music elements (on the layer papers) birds, leaves, lots of layers, something unexpected(my little green ladybirds which are hard to find) and glossy accents (my title,cogs and flourish have all been finished in Glossy Accents.
The Testimony: I poked the journalling on the tags behind the photos and you can see the tags on the right hand side with 2 black love hearts on them. The journalling Im sorry to say is a private message that I have left for my son Jake and his girlfriend Laura. It lists all the things I love about them.




I have used some of the following items;
Bo Bunny paper - Isabella Rose 
2 Crafty Chipboard
Prima & Petaloo Flowers
Kaisercraft cutouts
Studio Calico wooden birds
Gesso and Impasto
Color Blooms, Distress inks and Perfect Pearls





Thanks for stopping by

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment