Sunday 26 October 2014

" Timeless "

Hi everyone and I hope you are all having a wonderful week.
This layout has been inspired by the October mood board at the Berry71bleu challenge site. I loved the colours of this months challenge. I have had this gorgeous photo of my daughter Kyra for awhile and have been putting off doing the page. I stepped way outside my comfort zone on this one because I've never done a black background before. I hope you like it as much as I do.

 I did heap of layering for this layout with only a tiny bit stenciling on the background. Its a shame  it hasn't shown up in the photos because it looks so good in real life.


Berry71bleu moodboard for October.
http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com.au/
Now for all the closeups

I love to paint my 2Crafty Chippie pieces and this layout was no different.
I left the clock natural because  I think its added a tad of pop.


I love this collection from Prima and in this layout
I used the Time Traveller paper
and the time traveller flowers to match.

Primas Color Blooms accentuate the surrounds of the layers
 and a couple of splotches to finish it off



More Prima flowers and I added some of the
Tim Holtz  filmstips to my clusters.
 Items used: 
Prima Time Traveller papers
Prima Time traveller flowers
Time Holtz film strips
2 Crafty Chipboard
 Bazzill paper 
bits and pieces of left over papers
Studio Calico clocks
Monte Marte Impasto 
Jo Sonya paints



Thanks for taking the
 time to stop by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment