Sunday 28 June 2015

" Love Us"

Hi everyone....
Well I have been so busy and realised that I am so behind in my blog posts.
Blogging is one of those things that you either love or hate and I think I'm somewhere in the middle. 
Sometimes I love it and sometimes I just find it hard to get into and procrastinate way to much.

So I am challenging myself to get in front with all my bloggings lol lol
Yep I have given myself 2 weeks so hold onto your hats there are some pages coming over the next 2 weeks. 


So here we go, this is the start of my challenge and I'm starting with a 
CSI (Color, Stories and Inspiration) Case File.
This is case file no 168.


I really challenge myself  bright primary colours  come up in a case file or any other challenge for that matter.
This is a photo of my youngest son Wade and his girlfriend Kelsey about the time they first got together. 
WOW !! that is such along time ago now. 
They have grown their relationship from a cute high school romance into the most amazing love story.
I love these guys so much and couldn't imagine them not together.
Because their relationship is fun and vibrant that's how I wanted the page to be, a real reflection of their journey.



CASE FILE ELEMENTS:
The Scheme: dark gray/blue, Light gray/blue, Bright yellow, Red and white. All colours here.
The Evidence: I used stripes, grid pattern, other animals, cursive font, balloons, use a pair of something and puffy stickers.
The Testimony: I scattered my journalling on 3 tags which are behind the layers with the inspirational words; 
tag 1..Wade and Kelsey, I have watched you grow from the dorky couple into the hottest couple around town.
tag 2... Two of you together are always happy with each others company
tag 3.. What ever and wherever you journey takes you I hope you will always find happiness together.

NOW FOR SOME CLOSE UPS.....

For the background I used the bubble stencil and added the 2 different gray/blue colours to some texture paste. 
You can see that the chipboard numbers have been painted with black Crackle paint


I am loving the cursive font on the stickers to use as my titles especially with a funky page like this one.
Some black grid stamping and layers and layers.

Yes I fussy cut out all the little balloons and edged them with ink. The little birds, flowers , flairs and the white star are just the best embellies for this page.

The edge of the page was only trimmed on 2 sides. I punched and inked them. 
Then with a black pen I decided to doodle all wound the edges.

CSI have some great Aussie companies for sponsors this month
Scrapmatts

A Flair for buttons

Funky Flairs



CASE FILE 168


Some of the items used;
Plain cardstock
Color Vibes " Snap " papers
Impasto
Gesso
Texture paste
scraps of pattern paper
Petaloo flowers
'Enthaily flowers
JoJo's handmade birds
D-lish flairs
D-lish star
2Crafty chipboard

Thanks for stopping by
and till next time
Keep on scrapping

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment