Thursday 4 September 2014

" Mummy my pigtails are to tight "

WHITE... with I  
September Challenge

Hi and welcome, 
this is my take on the September challenge at White with 1. When I saw that the "other" colour this month was marshmellow I was so excited. I love doing girly layouts and this one is no different. I love this cute photo of my little granddaughter Eliza. This is the day that Mum realised  that she could put her hair in pigtails. Little misses eyes are so big it just fits the title of the layout.



          I have used the new Prima Color Blooms on the background mixed with Gelatos and love that they blend so well. Heaps of  different textures with Impasto and then colours.  I love the actual mist that these give its really sheer with a beautiful coverage. I played with putting splotches of colour with the Color Blooms and I think that it came out well. No taking the lid off the nozzle lets you do either. Very happy with my new acquisition and can't wait to use them more..  


                                             NOW FOR THE CLOSEUPS......


A side on shot to see
the layers
Title on a speech bubble, I thought
this was a cute way to make the title
part of the embellies.


    
I am using the Kaisercraft
cutouts on most layouts now.
I can always find somewhere
to poke them in.




















Thanks for taking the time to stop by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment