Friday 19 September 2014

Dads Day Card


Hi everyone,
just thought I would share a Fathers Day card that I did this year. I don't do cards as a rule only for special occasions for family and friends and only when needed.
This card was for my Father-in-law he has kept all the cards that I have given him. This year I decided if he was going to keep them all I was going to make this years extra special and include a photo of us on the front. Having a few "steampunk " bits and pieces lying around I figured that they would just be wonderful with this photo and give a real masculine feel to the card.


Lots if misting and stamping on the background paper which I love. The metal checkerplate look is such a great male paper. Bit of fussy cutting and a couple of flowers and finished off with some embossed cogs and " voila " I love it and so did he.

Thanks for taking the time 
to stop by

Carol xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment