Thursday 3 March 2016

" Simply Adorable "

Hello everyone,
 welcome to another White With1 challenge. 
I want to share with you all my design team layout for this months colour,   'Lavender '

I just love this colour, its just so pretty and so girly. Everything I just love to do. This is a photo of my Mum and my Grandaughter Emelia. My Mum lost part of her finger when I was about 6 months old opening a can of baby food. Emelia was so intrigued that 'Little Nanny" (that's what the grandkids call her ) finger that she wouldn't let go of it, that's what Mum is laughing at. 




Torn edges top and bottom and then inked. I random punched these edges. 
Lace peeking out just adds that girly feel.
I used a stencil and added some Impasto then Gelatos and water to get that soft inked look.
White ink with white embossing powder with a script stencil.
I find that the white ink from Stamping up just wont dry but if I use embossing 
powder over the top and heat set it, its brilliant.
You will see that the script writing is running down the page. This is because I was going to run the 
page the other way but I liked it more the way it is.



This is the March colour at White With 1. 
There are some great prizes up for grabs, so why not have a 
go and play with this gorgeous colour.



The ScrapFX and 2Crafty chipboard have been painted and rubbed with a white shimmer ink
from Mr Huey. I love these strings of diamante  and think they look gorgeous running down the page.
Plus the little diamond hearts just finish off the jewels.

Lots of layers as usual. I don't think I could do a 'flat ' layout. I did several 
layers of white embossing on the title till I got the look I was after. 
Not as smooth as I normally have 
but I still like it.


I have been trying to use lots of those left over pieces of chipboard that we all seem to accumulate
and in this layout I found some 2Crafty pieces that I painted white and added some
 of the lavender Gelato to the edges.
I added some Lavender splatters to the background to finish it off.


I found the bridges in my chipboard left over box. Yes I have a plastic tub/box that sits on my 
work space and I put all my left over chipboard pieces in it. When I do a layout I am trying to 
get into a habit of checking this to see if there is anything I can use.
Love these D-lish flowers and my 'little bird" peeking 
out over the top. I think he is gorgeous.


Flourish with Bling puffy flourish on the background was just the perfect colour. Some more chippy 
vines that I painted white. 
Well there are lots more to see on this layout and I do love to add lots of little 
bits and pieces of yummy goodies.

Till next time
keep on scrapping 

Hugz Carol xx





Some of the products I used:
White cardstock
Ceramcoat paint
2Crafty Chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
D-lish 'After 5 Flowers'
Prima flowers
Petaloo flowers
Enthaily flowers
Gelatos
Mont Marte diamonds







No comments:

Post a Comment