Sunday 3 January 2016

"Caution Cute Kid "

Hello and welcome to  2016. 
I have decided to change my blog a little from this year. 

I had a very good friend tell me that I add too much "waffle" and that most just want to look at the pictures, so  I am going to endeavour to streamline my blog.

I will add some little tips and trick plus some of the things that I like but if you want to know anything about something you may have seen on one of my page, please leave a message and I will answer you as soon as I can.

So here we go, this is a White With 1 layout that I did as part of the Design Team.
This is January's challenge colour of 
"Treetop "


The photo is of a friends son and I think the green in the background is just perfect.

               

The "always, laugh and dream " were on the end of 
a piece of pattern paper so always check that strip that you cut off
and discard..



Home made flags always look good

love these little cars on a boys layout


Black pipes and title to add a bit of pop. Love to add wildlife to 
all my layouts


White With 1's January challenge.

some of the product used
white card stock
ScrapFX chipboard
D-lish flairs
Green Tara flowers
Punchanella



Thanks for stopping by 

Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment