Monday 25 January 2016

" Cutie Pie "



Hi everyone and welcome to my little blog.
In Australia we are celebrating Australia Day on the 26th, so to all my fellow Australians, have a great day.
Today I am sharing a layout for CSI Color,Stories and Inspiration.


This is my gorgeous granddaughter, Emelia or Milly helping her Mummy in the kitchen. 
Milly loves to help cook. She loves to stir everything in the bowl, added little bits and pieces and I must say sometimes the ingredients end up on her or all over the kitchen.

The Case File No 189
The Scheme- Light Green, Olive Green, Red, Cream and Gray all here
The Evidence- I have used the following from the list - 
gingham, jars, food accents, circles, wispy flowers, woodgrain, cursive writing, starbursts.
The Testimony- I wrote about food and you can see it on the jar at the bottom of the page.

 Love love love Petaloo flowers

I painted some straws then rolled them 
over a stamp, love this effect

We throw so much chipboard out as rubbish but here I have used used
the chipboard surrounds as part of the page




Paint splatters on the background and glitter on the title

I put my journalling in one of the jars


Some of the products I have used:
Kaisercraft Key to my heart collection " Flattered"
plain cardstock
ScrapFX chipboard
Ceramcoat paint
Petaloo flowers
Gingham ribbon
Straws
String
Enthaily leaves

Thanks for stopping by
Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment