Monday 28 December 2015

" Christmas Shaker Cards "



I dropped into say Merry Christmas to each and everyone of  you and your families at this very special time of year.
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year with all your hopes and dreams coming to each of you.

I wanted to share a couple of the shaker cards I did this year.
I was looking for something a little different for my Chrissy cards  and came across the process for making shaker cards on YouTube.
They are so easy to do and I will definitely be making them again  next Christmas.



How gorgeous are these shaker cards and so easy.


I made these for my 2 cute granddaughters as a 
special surprise from
Nanny and Poppy


You can see the process on YouTube  because
 that's where I got it from.

They have them proudly sitting 
on their bed side tables.

Thanks for stopping by
till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment