Saturday 18 July 2015

" Time Goes By"

Morning and welcome everyone
This is a layout that I created for a challenge at The Scrap Suite on Facebook for D-lish Scraps.
Each second month each of the Design Team has to create a challenge and a layout showcasing that challenge.
This is mine and its a number 3 challenge.

The idea is to use as many of your items on the layout in three's.  For this layout I have used
3 x papers, 3 x colours, 3 x photos, 3 x words on Title, 3 x butterflies, 3 x laces, 3 x  each of the flowers, 3 x stamps on the background, 3 x fussy cut flourishes and 3 x doilies..


This photo is part of an album I am making for a friend, very cute little girl.


I love all the flowers and try to cluster them together. 
I die cut out some white flourishes to poke out of the clusters.
You can see I punched around the inside layer too.
I little zip to hang down from the cluster.


Lace around the edges then I inked them. I randomly punched around the edges.
Adding frayed gauze to the clusters softens them



The chipboard branches were embossed and then I used a script stamp on them. 
A pearl for the centre.


Loving all the lace on this layout, its adds to the real pretty girly feel of the layout.


I have embossed the butterflies white also.
Three doilies are behind the photo.

Some of the products used;
Papers
Kaisercraft "Blue Bay collection"
plain cardstock
Chipboard
flowers
butterflies
leaves
doily
gelatos
Jo Sonja paint
laces
pearls
Big Brushes

thanks for stopping by
have a great day and till next time
Keep on scrapping

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment