Tuesday 10 March 2015

" Magic Happens "




Hello everyone,
 yes I'm back again with another layout. 
This one is for the March monthly challenge at D-Lish Scraps 
I took inspiration from their mood board by using the sketch and flipping it sideways. I love the colours so I have incorporated them into my colour palette and of course flowers...these are my favourite embellishment and something I think I add to all of my layouts.


This one I did at a recent scrapbook retreat at Tahlee in NSW with a fantastic bunch of like minded scrappers.
It is of my gorgeous but very messy granddaughter Emelia or Milly for short. 



As you can see I flipped the mood board sideways and ran the 3 photos
across the top of the page

Heaps of paint and paint splatters on the
background of this one...it matches the mess on Milly
.

I love these little wood birds I picked
up in one of my local shops.
Bits of crochet cotton threaded around
 the clusters adds a little something.

I love the new Kaisercraft clear stickers....
the little heart and the fun arrow.

2Crafty chippies and that adorable blackboard house.....
 lots of layers and paints.


Some items I used
Cardstock
Gesso
Texture paste
Jo Sonja paints
Prima flowers
Petaloo flowers
2Crafty chippies
Kaisercraft Clear Stickers
Plasterers tape
crochet cotton
Thanks for stopping by

have a great day 

Carol x


No comments:

Post a Comment