Tuesday 10 March 2015

" Just the Girls "

Well hello again. 
I can't believe that I am actually doing another post today, that's 3.
I had started this one at the scrap retreat I was on recently but just didn't get time to finish it.
So today was the day and voila its done.
To create this little beauty I used the sketch from 
The Scrap Suite, D-lish Cybercrop Challenge #4 by Lynn

This is a photo of myself and my friend Michelle at her 40th birthday party in November 2014. Michelle shares her birthday with her daughter so it was a double celebration. What a wonderful night we all had.
I decided to use my most favorite colour combo for this one with lots of flowers and bling.
Heaps of stamping on the background with Faber's Big brushes.
As you can see I have distressed and then random punched the edges. Very soft feminine effect.


I love the layers on this page and added Micro beads to the chippy vines

2Crafty chippies for the title and the vines and those
 cute little lady bugs on the flowers


printing on coloured cardstock and then matting
on another colour is a great effect

Im a fan of adding bits and pieces of all things yummy to my clusters

I'm always finding new ways to use the Kaisercraft cutouts and teamed up with my most
favorite ribbon from Green Tara.
The single flair on this page I reallocated from Michelle's AMAZING stash of flairs
.



Some of the items I used:
Papers;
Authentique - Flourish collection
" Flutter " &  " Plume "
Plain Cardstock
Gesso
Texture paste
2Crafty Chipboard
Green Tara ribbon
Kaisercraft cutouts
Enthaily lady bugs
Kaisercraft stamps
Gelatos
Big Brushes
Prima flowers
Enthaily flowers
Green Tara flowers
Micro beads
Doily's
Bits and pieces of bling
Martha Stewart Doily punch
Distress ink
1 relocated flair from Michelle's Stash



Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Carol x






-


No comments:

Post a Comment