Saturday 14 March 2015

" I just love these Kids"

                                    Hi everyone and welcome..
Its time for another case file at 
CSI, Color, Stories and Inspiration.
This little beauty is case file no 158
I hope you love it as much as I enjoyed creating this one.
I love the colours in this months case file and decided to do a soft girly page, just the type of layouts that I love to do.

The gorgeous little angels are my 2 granddaughters Emelia and Eliza.
They have had their photos taken with the teddy bears they were given when they were first born.  These were bought for them by their very proud Nanny and Poppy....
Love the softness of this case file.
Dont forget that there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Take a peek at these sponsors..



https://www.facebook.com/sistersart.creation?fref=ts
http://www.sodaliciousutah.com/
                                                                                                                 http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/

                                                                                                                          http://vildastamps.com/

Now for the case file elements:
The Scheme; Pale blue, light peach, olive,white and cool dark brown.. all accounted for.
The Evidence; I used polka dots, checks, trees/branches,string,animals,stitching,bows,leather/fabric and fasteners.
The Testimony; I wrote about a favourite childhood toy and used the inspiration words of cuddle, companion and special. These are on the tags behind the photo, able to be pulled out by the string.
Emelia's reads; Milly my first cuddle was about 30 minutes after you were born. I was waiting patiently in the waiting room. That was such a special day that I hope every time you cuddle your teddy you remember me and Poppy. We love you xo
Eliza's reads; That cheeky smile will get you out of any trouble teamed with those big blue eyes, what a combination.You sit on my bench to help me cook and love to dress up and paint your little nails. You are such a girly girl. You are such a great companion to me. Not much into teddies and toys preferring to do the more hands on chores. We love that you are our little girl xo.


CLOSE UPS AND THE FINER DETAILS;

Lots of my fav embellies on this one "flowers"
My birdies were painted and then I added glitter to 'just their wings


The tags behind my photos have a journalling on them.
Stitched around the whole layout.
I like the look of tearing the papers down the page to create the layers,
 tucked some lace in the layers to soften the whole effect.
Added some script texture paste top soften the background

Layers and layers and torn papers on this one.
I love the netting behind the photo.
I used a lot of my old stash on this layout.

Painted my chippies and then added a splash
of silks to the leaves for a shimmer effect.
Whats a girls page without pearls.


some items I used
Papers;
Kaisercraft; Needle and thread - Fabric
Prima Rondelle collection- Cabriole 
Prima Fairy Belle collection -La Ronde
Graphic 45 secret Garden Collection - Springtime
Bo Bunny - Lunch sack stripes
Gesso 
Texture paste
lace
2Crafty Chipboard
Green Tara flowers
Prima flowers
Enthaily flowers
Prima Junkyard findings - zipper
Petaloo flowers
Kaisercraft stamps
Flourish with bling pearls
string
glitter
Kaisercraft cutouts




Thanks for stopping by

have a great weekend

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment