Thursday 26 June 2014

" LOVE "


Hi everyone this is my layout for case file 128 at Color,Stories and Inspiration (CSI)

This is a photo of my beautiful little granddaughter " Eliza " taken at The Hunter Valley Gardens in January 2014. As grandparents we were invited to go along with the kids to have a look at the Christmas lights. The owners of the gardens have collected the lights from all over the world, they are absolutely amazing and a must see for anyone living in the area. The gardens themselves are spectacular with parts dedicated to fairytale stories. Eliza was so taken with these little statues. She hugged, touched, stroked their heads and even kissed one. We couldn't get her to leave them without a few tears so we could look at the rest of the gardens.



 SCHEME; Purple,light purple, light green, white and pale blue. I think that these colours are all evident with in this layout.




TESTIMONY: For my testimony I have framed my journalling with the door frame. I have used the inspiration work WALK with in the story. I haven't written about a door I decided to included one.



EVIDENCE;  I have used the following, door, flowers, distressing, pearls, ribbon and bow, frame and              punches.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I have added a few other close up photos for you to have a look at, enjoy.





This is case file 128 that I took inspiration from to create this layout
Thanks for stopping by
keep smiling

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment