Monday 5 May 2014

"Wades First Year "


"Scrap the Boys"  

May challenge....Grungy/ Messy


Scrap the Boys May challenge is for a Grungy/Messy page. This is my take on that challenge. Wanting to create a page that not only suit a male but also wanted to create a page that suited my youngest son who is now a carpenter. The layout needed to be messy and grungy to mirror the way he comes home from work. What a change from the cute and clean little man in the photo in his "first year " at school He is in a profession that is both grungy and messy. I think that this was just the perfect challenge for this page about my son.







I didn't have a piece of bazzill card stock in the right color so I used my paints and mixed the colors till I had the right color then painted the base bazzill. Lots of paints and "manly embellishments. The black netting is "gutter guard" from my hubby's shed. Cogs, black corrugated card, arrows and lots of other interesting bits and pieces poked in here and there make for a great page.





Thanks for stopping by for a look
keep smiling


Carol xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment