Tuesday 5 July 2016

" Me & My Brother "

Hi all,
 I have so many posts to share with you 
all this week.
So to start them all off I have for you today one I did 
This was one of those layouts that started off in one direction but ended in a completely different one.
This is " Major Case File 205 "

I loved the colours in this case file. 
These photos are of my 2 sons and their 
step-sister. She and her family live in another state and we don't see her or them often enough. The boys love to have some fun stirring her  up and she just adores catching up with them. She has always been their sister no matter what. Watching her grow from a little girl into a loving mother has been an absolute pleasure for me.  I think the bright fun colours of this case file just suit these photos perfectly.

Case File items are as follows:
The Scheme (colours) all 5 accounted for in this layout.
The Evidence: I used the following from the list, chevrons, stripes, monograms, puffy stickers, something transparent, labels, metal and wet medium.
The Journaling: My layout was inspired by the "Photo a Day " challenge. 
I used  2012 #20 Someone you love. See above ...



Coloured some of Green Tara hessian to go across the page. 



Love the bright flowers on this one. 
The frangipani's were way to big so I cut down the petals now I think they worked well.


Added some strips of paper with fish tails as per the sketch. 
Metal wheels that I found in my stash (my first embellishment that I bought )
I love the beaded twirly sticks from D-lish Scraps.


Washi tape around the edge as well as in the strips of paper.


To many details to list on this layout.

If you would like to know about any of the products that
I have used to create this layout please don't hesitate to 
contact me. I will do my very best to help you.

Thanks for stopping by
Till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xo



No comments:

Post a Comment