Sunday 3 July 2016

" A daughter is a gift of Love "

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by on this very cold winter's afternoon.
Today I want to share with you a layout that I did as 
part of my DT work at 
Color, Stories and Inspiration. CSI


This is a picture of my beautiful daughter "Kyra " 
with her youngest daughter " Eliza" taken at 
The Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas lights.
 It was a couple of years ago now but they are such sweet
photos which I thought were just perfect for this case file.



CASE FILE ITEMS:
The Scheme - all colours are accounted for.
The Evidence - I used damask pattern, polka dots,stripes, hearts, birds,metal, flourishes, wings .borders, flowers, doilies, lace and bunting.
The journaling. I documented about something I loved by way of labels


Coloured my lace on the border to suit.
 Damask stencil with Colourblast paste,





Love this ScrapFX bird. Gesso and then some Gelato rubbed over it.
I used string pearls for the bird to hold the bunting.


Found this velum butterfly which looks beautiful 
fluttering over all the pretty flowers.


I am so in love with these little birds from The Resin Rainbow, I seem to find
a home for them on all my layouts now.


Painted the chipboard which is also from ScrapFX . 
Popped a fussy cut photo into this cluster, awesome. 

Is you would like any further information on 
any of the products that I have used please
feel free to contact me

Thanks for looking

till next time, keep on scrapping

Carol xo

No comments:

Post a Comment