Wednesday 11 May 2016

" The Two of Us "


Hi and welcome back again to my little blog. 

This was a layout for White With 1 for the month of April.
I am a little behind in uploading some of my blog 
entries as you can see.  
I completely forgot to load this one for 
April but here it is now, I hope you like it.

This is a photo of my youngest son Wade and his girlfriend Kelsey when they were first going out.
It was such a long time ago now (approx 4 years) and they just look so young and so cute. 
This was taken at a pirate party at our home.


I used a corrugated piece of cardstock and painted it white.
I left most of the paper backing on it except one small part in one of the corners.
O then dribbled heaps of the red colour down the grooves in the corrugation, the problem was that the gorgeous Kelsey said  it looked a lot like blood so hence why it was turned on the side.
I must say I do like it like this.


White With 1 April colour " Jester Red"





I used some drinking straws painted in the colour and wrapped thin lace around them. 
Love the effect it made.     
I added some bits of  "2Crafty interlocking grid pattern " chipboards 
that I painted white and flicked some red glitter on.


I love the title in this red glitter. Just made it pop off the page.
I had fussy cut out a few red flowers of the right red but you can only
see them in the main photo.


The skeleton leaf die cut was perfect as I didn't want a solid leaf. 
I painted the wooden filigree heart white. 
Added a paper bow and glitter flowers to the cluster.

I love these tassel die cuts. I used red glitter paper to cut them out for this layout.
Bits of white string behind the photo with 
die cut string of hearts running down the side of the photo.

More of the red tassels with beautiful glitter flowers and 
a few white stars with the hearts.


More flowers, hearts and stars.
I finished the layout off with flicks of red paint.

Some of the items used:
Corrugated board
Ceramcoat -white & mixed red
glitter
Couture Creations Ultimate Crafts -" Magnolia Lane dies"
drinking straws
lace
string
FLOWERS;
Petaloo

Thanks for stopping by
and please leave a little love

keep on scrapping

Carol xo







No comments:

Post a Comment