Saturday 21 May 2016

" This You "

Hi all,
welcome to another gorgeous case file at 


Today I want to share with you my take on case file 200 at CSI.
I must admit Im not a lover of these strong colours but I am more than happy with the result.

This is a photo of my youngest son " Wade " when he was so little. We used to borrow his Poppy's tractor and if we did and it was in our backyard then he would play on it.
If I didn't let him up on the tractor, well the tantrum was huge.
Wade would play on the tractor for as long as I would let him, pretending to drive it, change the gears and reversing it up and down the yard.









Case File 200 and the requirements.
The Scheme; all can be seen clearly
• Dark blue--almost black
• Yellow-green
• Turquoise
• White
• Bright red

The Evidence I used the following;
Stripes, grid pattern, stars, circles, alphabet stickers, solid background, other transportation

The Testimony;
I went for presentation this time and imitated the text for the Scene by using a rectangle
( I used more of a square one) letter as the first letter of my journalling.


 Now for some closeups and other details...



Ink splats with some Inka paste in Turquoise 
make up the background for this one.




My journaling and I must say I am not a great one for journalling, is on the
blue and white triangles..
CSI really makes me stretch outside my comfort zone on this element.




Love these ScrapFX arrows and I painted them
with Ceramcoat paint - Keylime.
The background paper you can see with the spaceman is from the picture on the
challenge at CSI. I thought it was just perfect.

A FEW MORE CLOSEUPS....








Embossed the  ScrapFX cogs with 
Stampendous embossing powder aged marine.




Thanks for stopping by 
Carol xo



No comments:

Post a Comment