Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Fairy Card


 Good afternoon,
 I hope you are all having a fantastic day.

Just popped in to share a very simple and quick card I made today for my gorgeous granddaughter Milly May. 
I can't believe that Milly is 6 today, my doesn't time just fly by. 



I used Anita's Dies to cut out the circle and the fairy. 
Love them and Anita has such a great range of reasonably priced dies.



It looks like the fairy is blowing the stars into the night sky. Those little "stars" are
also from the die. They are the cutout pieces around the circle.
They are actually snowflakes.


All the flowers are sprayed with Lindy Stamp Gang spray in Autumn Maple Crimson
 then I did a light spray of Studio Calico's Mr Huey's  " shine" mist.
 Love that stuff!!
To finish the flowers  I adhered some white glitter to the edges of the petals.

Thanks for stopping by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment