Sunday 28 December 2014

" Cheeky "

Hi all and thanks for popping in during this very busy time.
Well Christmas has come and gone and now we are all waiting for the New Year. I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you and your families a safe and healthy New Year.

This is my latest  DT work and its for case file 150 at CSI. 

The little man in this photo is my youngest son Wade who I might add is now 21 years old. We had a day trip to the beach which was his first time. He spent so much time trying to eat the sand. As you can tell the day wasnt very inviting as it was so cold, jumpers and beanies were definitely the order of the day. 
Unfortunately it was that long ago that I can't remember which beach it was.

this is the wonderful case file that I took my inspiration from,
gorgeous colours in this pallette.

Now for the case file requirements;
The Scheme (colours)- I have used all 5 being, bright red, cream, grass green, black and cadet blue.
The Evidence - I used the following from the list, stripes,swiss dots, arrows, banner, light bulb, decorative border, robots/monsters, use heat  and labels.
The Testimony; I made a tag out of the "Remember" label and used the inspirational words. I tucked it behind the photo and it reads; Wade you were always such a busy little man. You loved to help me with my work and as long as I didn't worry about the quality you were happy. As a toddler you had the cheekiest smile that would melt all the hearts that you came in contact with. You were always a delight to be around, full of laughter and a very inquisitive mind.





Now for the close ups and the layout details......

All the 2Crafty chippies were given a coat of Gesso and then
I smudged some red Gelato colour on them.
I love that I can still see some of the Gesso.

My little aliens were painted. I added some skeleton leaves.
 The banner is quite simple with my sons name on it.

Labels, chippies and aliens poking out all over this layout.

This flowers was white so a touch of Dylusion ink and its perfect.
I tucked my journalling on a tag that the Remember label is attached to
then I tucked it behind the photo.

The arrows got the same treatment as the title

I love the Kaisercraft labels and cutouts and find that
 Im using them more and more on my layouts.
cogs added a masculine element to the LO

Love this hessian flower. 

The light bulb was a evidence element, cute though
 Some of the products used;
Clear Gesso
Impasto
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima flowers
Petaloo Flowers
Kaisercraft cutouts
Skeleton leaves
Dylusion Spray
Gelato's
Jo Sonya paints
Prima light bulb
Papers;
Black Bazzill
Prima Montgolfiere
Graphic 45 olde curiosity shoppe
We R Memory Keepers- Patriotic alpahabet
Bo Bunny's Pop quiz
Fancy Pants - Memories Captured



Thanks for stopping by
and don't forget to leave
a comment, they are really appreciated

have a great day

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment