Sunday 30 November 2014

" Sweet Memories"

Hello  everyone and welcome to another  
Case File at Color,Stores and Inspirations.

The colours in this case file are so soft and delicate that they just reminded me of the flowers in my garden. I was going to take a photo pf my garden but then I remembered that I had this photo of  a magnificent bunch of flowers my youngest son had bought me for Mothers Day this year that I said I was going to scrap. I found that once I had put the photos on this layout they seemed to melt into the page




Case File 148 at CSI


The Elements of the Case File;
The Scheme; The colours, grayish green, lemony yellow, light coral, white and green. All accounted for.

The Evidence; I used the following to solve this case, pen work, string, staples (to hold my layers together), birds, branches/trees, flowers, book pages and watercolour.

The Testimony; I documented a daily pleasure - my garden/ my flowers.
Around the edge of the layout I incorporated the following by pen into the layout instead of using a stamp. Its reads; It doesn't take much t make me smile. These are flowers my son Wade bought me for Mothers Day in 2014. To be woken with breakfast in bed and the biggest bunch of Chrysanthemums that I had ever seen was the most wonderful surprise. I do love flowers.
On the rear of the layout is continues with; 
Wade knows that my garden my plants and my flowers are all so special to me. I love to wake every morning, cuppa in hand and just sit on my rear deck and listen to the world start another day. The sounds of life awakening is something that we all take for granted. The birds chirping, the sound of the cars on the road and on a good day the sounds of waves crashing on the beach. I love to find that a new flowers has opened to show us all its beauty or to watch the butterflies flutter from one flower to the next or the birds collecting twigs and branches to make a new nest for new life all of this and I can see it and more from my chair on my rear deck.
I have spent many many hours in my garden creating a tranquil, beautiful place that we can all go and spend many hours. It doesnt matter if you sit and read, watch the clouds move across the sky or sit with someone else and talk over the problems of the world, its there for all to enjoy. 



Now for some close ups and a few more details;
Lots of my most fav thing...flowers



I love adding the Kaisercraft cutouts where I can.
 I used a  grid stamp and stamped  the same paint that
 I used on the chipboard pieces onto the background.


All the chippies painted and that same grid stamp again
and a few pearls here and there


You can see the photos better in this one.
 They just melted into the flowers in the other pics.



Little birdies poking out of the flowers clusters




some of the items that I have used;
Gesso and Impasto
Papers, Prima Rondelle Collection- Cottlilion,Pavanne
plain bassil
2Crafty Chipboard
Jo Sonja paints
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft cutouts
pearls
wooden birds
stamps 
bits and pieces of left over papers.

thanks for stopping by

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment