Saturday 15 November 2014

" Special Memories "


Hi every one and welcome to another case file at Color, Stories and Inspirations ( CSI)
This is Case File no 147 


This is a photo of my Hubby Pat and his little puppy Sox. Two little puppies were abandoned by their original owner. The were bundled up in a box and dumped in a paddock near where my hubby lived as a young boy.  As a young boy  fossicking through the paddock he came across the box. Being a normal little boy he investigated the contents of the  box and to his delight he found two small puppies. Running home very excited with his new found treasures he was promptly told that he could only keep one and they would find a home for the other puppy. Pat decided on this one and Sox became part a very important part of his family and his childhood. 




Lots of layers and the fish tails I mounted on
some bazzill so they would stand out.





This is the case file at CSI and the sketch by Emma Stafrace



The Scheme; all five colours used, light slate, dark slate,white, red and black.
The Evidence: I used, circles, stripes,plaid,polka dots, grid pattern, stars, stamps,dog and other animal accents.
The Testimony; I journaled on the little "dog tags" to the left of the photo and continued onto the back of the layout.
 My Hubbys story as above


Some closeups and Details........

All my 2Crafty chippies have been painted.
I heat embossed the stars to make them shine.

Even though its predominantly a boys layout I had to add a
 couple of flowers and of course my little lady bird
s.


The circles on the background were done with texture paste
and then I coloured them in with paint.
Added some stamping and the paint splotches. 

Some of the items used;
Papers; Bella,Kaszazz,Fancy Pants,Pinkpaislie and bazzill.
Mont Marte Gesso and Texture paste
Jo Sonya paints
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Enthaily flowers
Washi tape

Thanks for stopping by
Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment