Sunday 25 September 2022

Treasure the Little Things


Hello everyone,
today I am here to share a recent class that I taught at 
 in Swansea, NSW
This photo is of my granddaughters all dressed up for Halloween. I love to do pages that have dramatic contrasts and I think this one achieves that.



I have used Gesso on the white cardstock and then using a red paint and paintbrush painted circles to create the background. So easy and you can use so many colours to achieve this look.
Punched around the edge and then adhered it to a black piece of cardstock. I added some stenciling with Stamperia white paste and then some red paint splatters and finished it off with some black stamping..

2Crafty chipboard painted black, circles, stars, cogs and title painted in silver.

Matt the phot in black and I had some red pattern cardstock that I could add layers behind the photograph.

I have then layered up the flowers, cogs and stars around the frame and the last thing that I always do is add the title.

I hope you like this one
Thanks for stopping by and till next time

Hugs and kisses

Carol







 

No comments:

Post a Comment