Thursday 15 October 2020

Love

Hello and welcome back to my little blog and my " Monday Creation "

I know I am a little late but sometimes life just gets in the way.

This is a photograph of my hubby (Pat) and myself that we had done with a professional photographer in a National Park near where we live. I love the natural look of the photo.

 I love using Blue Fern Studios papers and this one is Jane's Memoirs. Isn't it just gorgeous paper?  I have used an aall and create stencil lightly on the background with modeling paste. Lots of paper layers behind the photo.

I used a couple of 49& Market frames, some very old square chipboard pieces I found in my stash, 2Crafty chipboard, Dusty Attic chipboard and of course gorgeous flowers from 49 & Market to finish it all off. 

I coloured the gauze with Prima spray and added some Art Stones to finish off the layout. I have fallen in love with Ranger's Perfect Pearls mica powders to add a little colour to the background to bring the whole layout together. 

Thanks for stopping by

and please leave a little love

Cheers

Carol xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo that is surrounded by beautiful embellishments!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete