Sunday 2 August 2020

Just Me

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all keeping safe in this troubling time.
Today I am sharing a pretty layout I did awhile ago for a class in my shop. I don't do a lot of soft pastel layouts and especially not blue so I always like to challenge myself. Then to bring it all together I used a recent photograph of myself.


I love Stamperia papers and in this one that is what I have used. The beautiful blues and brown of New England papers were perfect for this photo. Lots of torn layers a little lace in the layers and the numerous tags just make a stunning background.
Dusty Attic chipboard inked in brown. In the little frame I added an image from the paper and covered it with Glossy Accents to give it a glassy finish.

I hope you like this one and take some inspiration from it.

Till next time
Be happy

Carol x



No comments:

Post a Comment