Sunday 2 February 2020

Pretty Little Box

Hi everyone,
my new goal if you can call it that is to post on a more regular basis here. Like most of us, life is 
busy.
So today I'm sharing a mixed media project I created recently. One of my gorgeous customers gave me a cute little box filled with home made chocolates for Christmas. Rather than throwing the box away I decided to return it to the lady, decorated.



I had the word "hope" from Prima in my stash which was the basis for this project. Added lace and stenciling and coloured with Finnabair Art Alchemy paints and finished with her waxes.
Inside I placed the heart of the box, the heart of the box. I used a Stamperia   mould to make the heart
So many details in creating this project, flowers, lace, bits of chippy, bits and pieces of jewellery and that is one of the reasons I love to play in mixed media. Its the best way to use up all your left over bits in your stash.

thanks for stopping by

Cheers
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment