Thursday 2 January 2020

Collect Moments Not Things

 Hello everyone, 
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Welcome to 2020 I hope that we all have a safe, happy and healthy New Year.

 To start the year off I want to share this layout that I created after my youngest granddaughter was Christened.

I find it hard to soft colours so this year I am challenging myself to do more of them. I have used an older 49&Market paper range for the background of this layout.  Some stenciling in the background. I love the soft girlie feel that the lace and of course flowers add to this.





As you can see in this close up there are lots of layers. I love to add a few prills to the ends of my chipboard. I think it give just a lovely touch of texture.
There is a mixture of Prima, Green Tara and some other flowers that were in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by

Carol x



No comments:

Post a Comment