Friday 13 December 2019

" Hope "

Hello everyone,
 today I want to share something a little different with you all.

This is something that I love to play with 
" mixed media or Off the Page "


This is a double canvas I created recently for one of my classes in store. 
I don't get  a lot of time to create off the page  projects so when I decided to do a class  on a canvas I couldn't wait to start.

Using a smaller canvas in the centre gives the whole canvas real depth. I loved the Prima  shutters that I used to showcase the photo of my son and partner.

Lace, Prima metal embellishments, Dusty Attic  chipboard are a few of the things I used as embellishments. I used my favorite sprays for colour which are of course Lindy Stamp Gang sprays.  Finishing off the canvas with touch of Kaisercraft gold spray.

I am so happy with the end result and think I may need to make time for a little more Off the Page projects as I really do love this type of craft.

Thanks for stopping by 
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment