Sunday 1 September 2019

" Beautiful Girls 4 Generations "

Hi everyone,
I must first say sorry to you all. Since opening my little shop I have become somewhat very busy and unfortunately don't have as much time to post as I used too.
However, like most of us I decided to challenge myself to post on a more regular basis.
So to start my new challenge off I have decided to post a few older projects but some that I am very proud of.

This one is part of a 4 page feature in the now discontinued Australian Scrapbooking Ideas. I was over the moon to be asked to do this but also very nervous. I don't know about you but I can never see my work as anything more than ordinary.
So enjoy...



For Christmas our family has a photo booth. I have a huge box of dress ups, 2 large frames, I in red and one in silver. I set up the camera with a remote trigger and usually end up with over 100 photos of all sorts. No arguments no hassles.

.
I made the little hearts by cutting out 2 in different sizes, joining them together then adhering some pretty beads to the centres.
Lots of layers which is something I love to do.




As you can see I fussy cut the hands so it looked like she was holding the frame.

Doubles are a great way of using lots of photos





Thanks for stopping by
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment