Wednesday 20 March 2019

This Girl

Welcome all,
this is my new class layout for the month at shop
                           The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box

I believe when you make a layout using your family it is done with love and they are always just beautiful works of art. This is my granddaughter Charlotte. 
The background has been done with lots of texture paste, stamps and stenciling. As always I have added lots of layers and flowers to finish of my page. As my pages ar now not for Design Teams or shops, I wont add links to all the products. Please feel free to use them just for inspiration.
I have used products from 2Crafty chipboard, Dusty Attic chipboard, Kaisercraft papers, Prima flowers, Finnabair Stencil, Green Tara flowerInka Gold paste, Dylusions paints and numerous stamps.

Thanks for stopping by

Carol

1 comment: