Monday 9 January 2017

Friends the Family we Choose

Welcome everyone.
Today Im sharing a Design Team layout I did for CSI 
Its is CSI's 5th birthday this month so this layout had to be a birthday one too.
Happy Birthday CSI !!!!  🎂 

This is my layout for "Major" Case file 221. This is the case file that continues for the whole month, giving you heaps of time to play along.

Decided to get out all my mixed media and have a messy day which I think is great for the soul.
The photo is of my daughter "Kyra's" birthday party.
 This layout shows the importance of journaling.
I could not remember the actual birthday year so I asked my daughter and she couldn't remember either. That is why I had to list it as either her 6th or 7th birthday party.



Bright fun colours, just like a birthday party. Love using Colour Paste from Colour Blast. Thats what I have used on the background. then I added swirls of paint  from Flutterby Designz.
The layers of papers are also from Flutterby Designz.


The months "Birthday " major case file 221.
All the colours are present.
The Evidence: I used tiny dots, grid pattern, triangles,string, circles, Enamel dots and leaves
The Testimony: I documents the Topic which was the birthday.

A FEW CLOSE UPS FOR YOU.







Thanks for stopping by

till next time, keep on scrapping

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment