Friday 3 June 2016

" Me "


Welcome, thank you for taking the time to stop by my little blog.

Today I am sharing a layout as part of the design team  

I love this recent photo of my youngest granddaughter
 " Eliza" and her pussy cat " George "
with the two of them are watching TV. 
Well George is asleep and Eliza is watching TV



This is the case file 201
Case file Elements
The Scheme- Minty blue green, Bright Coral, Bright White, Medium Brown and Taupe. All here.
The Evidence- I used from the list, Cats, Flowers, Diamond Shape, Triangles, Frame, Stripes and car.
The Testimony - I used the presentation and have my journalling on tags peeking through the car window. You can see Eliza and Georges name's coming through the windscreen.


Now for some of the closeups......


I matted the photo's on some striped paper as per the case file requirements. 
ScrapFX title white gesso and then I smudged coral colour across it.



Love the D-lish flair on the bow, just suits the layout.


Heaps of my favorite embellishment at the moment, which 
are " prills" Those gorgeous little beads of different sizes
with no holes in them.
I love to "drip " them down and across other embellies.


So happy with the arrow I made, which I put across the bottom of the photos.
I like the die cut roses that I added to the paper after I added the background paint.


Just to show you all the layers and the beautiful WOW frame.

A few of the items I used:
PAPERS:
Amy Tangerine Yes Please " Consistent"
My Minds Eye MME " Snapshots, Forever and Beautiful "
White Cardstock.
FLOWERS:
Kaisercraft- paper blooms white
Enthaily Roses
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms Peach
Viva  Modellier Creme - Mother of pearl
Prills - Coral See
2Crafty Foliage set 3
WOW Flourish Frame

Thanks again for stopping by
till next time
Cheers
Carol xo






No comments:

Post a Comment