Thursday 1 October 2015

" Love You "

Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by my little blog.
I hope for those in Australia you are enjoying the school holidays.
Today I want to share with you my design team layout for the October colour challenge at White With 1 
The colour this month is
" Peach Puff "


This is my eldest granddaughter "Emelia". I loved the softness of this colour but to make it look even softer and ever so girly I added the soft white feathers to the flower clusters.
Distressed the edges and then random punching. 



You can just see the texture paste that I applied via a stencil in the background.




Beautiful flowers in peach and white with those gorgeous feathers and 
finished off with the skeleton chipboard leaves from 2Crafty.


I had to add an angel to this one, it signifies Emelia becuase she is my 
little angel. I painted some of the chipboard in the peach puff colour
and then the skeleton leaves are painted in white with 
Ceramcoat pearl finish over the top.


A light splash of colour on the background then I finished it off with black stamping. On the background I added the faithful plasterers tape which is just so versatile.
I fussy cut out some beautiful black and off white butterflies.


I love the black as an accent to the softness of the Peach Puff.
The heart frame and the title inked in black. 
Clear cabochon scattered to finish the layout.

Some of the products I used;
plain cardstock
Ceramcoat paints
2Crafty chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
plasterers tape
doilies
Prima flowers
Enthaily flowers
cabochons
feathers
Kaisercraft cutouts
Martha Stewart Punch

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment
so I know you have popped in.
Keep on scrapping
Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment