Wednesday 9 April 2014

"Cheeky"


                                         "BITS AND PIECES"
Kraft It Up April Challenge
April challenge  for Kraft It Up was to use 5 of the 6 from the following list; layers,  sequins mists/paints/gelatos tearing/distressing ,stamping  and arrows and triangleshttp://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/
 
Hi everyone, this is my latest layout that I have created for the Kraft It Up April challenge using the criteria listed above. Wanting to push myself in my scrapping I have decided  have a go at doing some online challenges this month. This is a gorgeous layout of my granddaughter as a baby.  I have based my layout on the red rose in the photo.

LAYERS- I used heaps of layers in this layout not only with the papers under the photos but I tried to use different  bits and pieces to a give my layout heaps of layers.

MISTS/PAINTS/GELATOS - This is my favourite part of my layouts, creating the background colour. I love working with anything that I use a brush to put on and now I have fell in love with my newest acquisition Gelatos.

TEARING/DISTRESSING - This was an easy one for me as I tear and distress on every layout that I create. I love to distress my pages, my pieces of papers under my photos etc.

STAMPING -  I used a few colours when stamping, white, brown, red and green. Love stamping white on colour too.

ARROWS/TRIANGLES - This one had me stumped for awhile but I solved this by using some very pretty triangle lace.

 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy.......
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment