Wednesday 4 November 2015

" Living the Dream "

Hi all and yes its been awhile since I have been on my little blog. As many of you know I have had some extensive shoulder surgery and unfortunately that has stopped me doing a lot of the things that I like to do. 
I am on the road to recover so I am in the process of 
 playing catch up. 
I wont be going into to many details on the next few post just so I can get in front.

This post was part of my design team work for D-lish scraps
This is a photo of myself and my hubby in Bali. I surprised him with a trip to Bali for his 50th birthday and our wedding anniversary. Yes we married on his birthday just so he wouldn't ever forget the day.



I picked up on the earthy colours in the photo for this one. Inked the background with yellow and green then heaps of stamping in black.

Lots of layers and added some Kaisercraft tags into the layer.

Yellow muslin and of course Punchinella and a clock or two. I love adding the gold
photo corners as you can see here.

All the chippy pieces were painted with green paint, I left 'the little bird natural
distressed and tore the edges then inked them.

I took a couple of strands of kitchen string and made a bow, really organic.
Strips of papers, arrows and some film strip washi tape.

Love adding Kaisers cutouts into the layers and then some 
Prima flowers and D-lish flowers. D-lish have some beautiful flairs
and I have added some to this layout.

Some of the products used...
Prima paper
Bazzil cardstock
ScrapFX chipboard
Kaisercraft cutouts
Prima flowers
D-lish flowers
D-lish flairs
Punchinella
Muslin
D-lish stamps
Gold photo corners

thanks for stopping by
and till next time
keep on scrapping

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment