Sunday 15 November 2015

" Hugs & Kisses "

Hi and welcome 
today I want to share with you case file 182 at 


This is a photo of my two granddaughters 
Emelia aka Milly and Eliza being the little one in the cot having gorgeous sister cuddles. The smile on Milly's face shows how much sisterly love she has.

This would be one of the very rare layouts that has a bare white background with nothing on it but some stenciling but it was one of the elements and for me the hardest one.
How gorgeous are the colours in this case file, so girly.

Case File Elements;
The Scheme; All five colours are present and clearly seen.
For the Evidence I used the following; white background, wet medium, ribbon, 
scallop border, other animals, book pages, buttons, leaves and circles
The Testimony; As there is no where to add my journalling to the front on the back I wrote a recipe and goes... Sisters'
1 cot
Some cute blankets
add one older child
with one new baby
then add some giggles, a few smiles and some cuddles.
mix them all together and stand back snapping photos.
You now have the makings of some gorgeous pictures
of sisters loving each other. 



Added some random punching to the edges.
No inking no mixed media, very hard. So lots and lots of embellishments.

As you can see in this one I have added so many cute little girls embellies, mixed with satin flowers, little dolls, and the gorgeous ribbon that you pull up to a bow from Green Tara.

All the chipboard was painted and the hearts and buds on the
 stems had a little glitter added to them.
How cute are the two sitting on the fence, thanks to Jo Kinder for 
kindly giving me that.

Doilies and book pages all inked in Spun Sugar Distress ink. 


Die cut white leaves with hessian that I shredded through out the clusters.

There are so many little embellies on this layout I don't think I could list them all.
'There are two circle frames around the photo, one white one maroon.
I love the signpost with their names on it.

Some of the products that I have used...
plain cardstock
Kaisercraft doily stencil 12"
2Crafty chipboard
WOW chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
Prima flowers
Green Tara Ribbon
Enthaily flowers
D-lish doilies
Jo Sonja paints
hessian


thanks for stopping by
till next time 
keep on scrapping

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment