Saturday 7 November 2015

" Mum and Me "


Hello and welcome back to another post.
This time I am sharing with you all one that I did for White With 1 as part of the Design Team. 
This is the November challenge colour and I love it.

In this photo is yours truly and my daughter at her year 10 formal
The colour of her dress was just perfect 
for this months colour of " grape".



I distressed the edges and then random punched with my favourite Martha Stewart punch.
Inked the edges and slipped some lace in the areas that I punched.
Brick and dots stencil and I ran the bricks vertically.
Some of the same colour on the background,
Framed the photo to make it stand out a little more.

This is the White With 1 Grape colour.
Not to late to give it a go.




I put so many gorgeous details into this layout, Punchinella, strands of diamonds, 
Pearls on pins, gorgeous arrows, lace, filigree doilies and a few others


All the chipboard was painted white and then coated in a pearl finishing paint. 
I love the shimmer it gives.

Love these little ballerinas from ScrapFX, I paint them in white
and then smudged some Gelatos over the top. There is another one in the 
pic underneath too.

Lacey bow die cut and the lace flower from by Prima.
The large purple flower is from D-lish and I love 
]the beads in the centre, they are a real fav of mine. 

These hearts on a string from ScrapFX are just gorgeous on a 
girly layout. The mannequin is a Die cut from a 
Nini's Dies. Finished it all off with flowers of
different sizes and styles.

Some of the products...
plain cardstock
Gelatos
ScrapFX Chipboard
Nini's Die
Martha Stewart punch "Doily"
Ceramcoat -White and pearl finish
D-lish flowers
plasterers tape
Prima Flowers
Lace

Thanks for stopping by
keep on scrapping

Carol xx






No comments:

Post a Comment