Tuesday 13 October 2015

" Love You "

Hi all this is another one that I created for D-lish Scraps recently.
I am slowly getting through all the posts that are waiting to be published.
This is a photo of my youngest granddaughter Eliza. The photo was taken at her day care centre for the yearly photos. There are so many details to look at in this one, lovely soft colours
which is something I don't use often.


I distressed the edges and random punched edges and then inked them.
Where I punched the edges I have added some lace to poke out.  
All the chipboard was painted in white.



The background is a mix of texture paste with stenciling and 
script stamping with my Gelatos, I also added some pink spray and splashes 
of green ink.


I love the little birds and these resin heart frames are gorgeous especially
when you add a quote to them. Don't you just love the 
gorgeous zip hanging down?



Love this flourish which I cut in half and added each piece to 
either side of the photo. Lots of layers and some doilies added.





I found some cut outs in my stash and inked them in the same
pink ink at the edges of the layout. Plus the little fairy.


This is such a cute title from Scrap FX. 
Lots of roses with soft green leaves which you can get form D-lish scraps.

Some of the items used;
From D-lish Scraps:
Chipboard title and flourish
Green leaves
roses
doilies
resin heart
other items
plain cardstock
Kaisercraft cutouts
Kaiser stamps
Cremacoat paints
Little wooden birds
Ranger zip
lace

Thanks for stopping by
till next time
Keep on scrapping

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment