Saturday 1 February 2020

Adventure

Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by.
Today I'm sharing a double layout I created from our trip to Bali.
We ventured to many temples during our trip and this one was just breathtaking. The colours of the gardens divine. Unfortunately we were so taken by the beauty of this part of Bali we only took a couple of photographs.


 I have used a Kaisercraft paper for the background of this one. Fussy cutting our all the stunning flowers to add to the layout later. Using my TCW chicken wire stencil I added some texture to the back ground with modeling paste.
I have embossed the 2Crafty chipboard but I didn't fully cover the chippy, rather it was a bit hit and miss, which I like the affect of doing that.
Hessian and string to frame my photo and of course 49&Market flowers. I must admit I am quite partial to 49andmarket flowers and papers.



 I like to add a pocket page when I either have lots of product left or lots of photos that I want to scrap. I cut out some tags and my journaling will go on these at a later date. You can see that I have used the same products in the pockets. They are all the leftovers because I certainly didnt have lots of photos to scrap.

Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Carol x 

No comments:

Post a Comment