Monday 24 February 2020

Today's Memories

Hello everyone, 
today I'm sharing a layout I created after my youngest granddaughter  " Charlotte's " christening. 
This is one of my favourite photographs and just so special to me. I like many don't like having my photo taken but this one as snapped without me knowing.

Ive used  older Kaisercraft papers to create the layered background for this layout. The  2Crafty chipboard frames have a layer of crackle paste which I allowed to dry, then I added gold paste to give it a vintage feel. The title was just coloured with Wax in Rose Gold.
Gorgeous flowers, muslin and vellum flourishes cascade down winding through the 2 frames. 

Bits of lace, some doilies and touches of pearls finish of this special layout.

Thanks for stopping by

Carol x 

No comments:

Post a Comment