Tuesday 11 February 2020

You Got This Girl

Hi and welcome back. 
Today I am sharing  layout that I created awhile ago and totally forgot to share.
 It isn't very often that I will add 4 photographs to one layout but then I do like to push myself out of my own comfort zones sometimes.
This one is my youngest granddaughter "Charlotte" 
It shows the many sweet faces of this little one.
 
 
For the background I used  Nuvo Embossing mousse for the colour. All the chipboard was coloured with Old Navy in the mousse, the same colour as the background. The frames were covered with papers from Kaisercraft. I like to match my papers with the background colours or a colour from the photographs. Loved the tag paper from this range and used a few here.

Don't be afraid to turn the frames in their sides or upside down for a different effect. String makes a great cheap embellishment, either around photos or in this case frames or tied int small bows.

Flowers are from Green Tara and the colour was a perfect match.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cheers
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment