Friday 28 February 2020

Love

Hi everyone,
I have another pretty layout to share with you all. This is a layout that I am currently teaching at my scrapbook shop in Swansea NSW.
Yes, I am so lucky to be able to teach so that I may  pass on some of my knowledge to others that love to scrap photos just like I do.
For this layout I was playing around with some pretty Prima paper and created the fan in the background. Sometimes that's all it takes.
These gorgeous people are my son and daughter in-law at a couple of recent weddings they attended.
 I added some lace to the edge of the fan. Stenciling hearts n the background with Stamperia Glossy paste (my fav) I just love how it stays so white and glossy when its dry.
The oversized bow it another feature of the page. 
2Crafty scribbly heart to frame the photos and of course Prima flowers, a few feathers and butterflies finish the layout perfectly.

thanks for stopping by

Carol x 

No comments:

Post a Comment