Thursday 9 January 2020

Escape Relax Exhale

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I created this layout late last year after a trip to Wisemans Ferry, NSW.
Such a beautiful place and so very relaxing. Having the Scrapbook shop makes it hard to get away so when we can we go even just for a couple of days.


My hubby and furbaby were walking past this tunnel when I grabbed my camera a snapped this awesome photo. I have a hubby that hates having his photo taken.

This one has a real Aussie feel with kangaroos,echidnas hidden in the bush. Ive used Kaisercraft and 49& Market papers, Dusty Attic and 2Crafty Chipboard, Green Tara flowers to create the feel of the Aussie bush.I used my Aussie die cuts of bull rushes and Black Boys and added that gorgeous pop of blue prills to the chipboard.

I love to add lots of layers and then finished it off with a splash of rust paste around the background to bring it all together. 

thanks for stopping by
Carol x 

No comments:

Post a Comment