Saturday 15 August 2015

" Simply Us"

Hi everyone and so nice to see you here again.
Today I have a real girly layout that I created as part of the Design Team at D-lish Scraps

This is a photo of my youngest granddaughter Eliza and my Mum whom the girls lovingly call 
" Little Nanny"
These are possibly the biggest and best smiles I have ever seen. I'm just not sure what Eliza is doing to the back of Mum's head.


I'm loving the tearing of the papers and this time I decided to tear  
and position them vertically.
I inked some white lace with black Dylusions ink and popped
 it in between the layers.
Inked all the edges.



I stenciled some Damask pattern with Impasto and the background and applied colour with my Gelatos. 
Lots and lots of black stamping. 
I wanted to create a real girly layout with flowers and lace 
then the bright colours against the black, stunning.


I inked all the chipboard with black Archival ink. I placed the reedy chipboard upside down, sorta hanging it down from the flowers. 
I just love the chipboard hearts that you can see I inked 
bright pink and placed it hanging down from the photo.



Lots of layers of scrap pattern papers under photo and 
I popped a heart frame between the layers.
You can see all the different stamps 
I've used in this
photo.


I love the range of flowers that D-lish have and the ones I have 
used on this layout are some of my favs.
You can see I added some ink splatters around the page.


I thought this was just a perfect title compliments of ScrapFX.
The ribbon that I have used is from Green Tara and you pull the 
string threaded through it and it collects to 
form this bow, love it.

Some of the products that I have used.
Card stock
Impasto
Archival inks
Kaiser stamps
Green Tara ribbon
Green Tara flowers
Lace
ScrapFX chipboard
D-lish goodies


Thanks for stopping by
till next time

keep on scrapping

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment